- Experience Needed:
- 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
- Work on the employment requests (ERF) which received from the OD & HRMS Section Head.
- Maintain contacts with recruitment agents, educational institutes and any other potential source of future recruits.
- Post ads on different websites/internal specifying job title, description and qualification.
- Screen & Collect CVs from different recruitment channels.
- Classify & screen received resumes in line with existing and potential manpower requirements.
- Conduct phone interviews and preliminary interviews when requested and placement tests to rate their competencies and asses their suitability.
- Arrange with the HOD & HR to conduct interviews.
- Pass the potential hire to the Compensation and Benefit assistant manager to send job Offer.
- Conduct Exit Interviews.
- Responsible for the Onboarding program.
- Update the recruitment master plan with the recent activities.
- Arrange for annual training review with the Head of departments to update the integrated training plan (ITP) after receiving all the training need assessment (TNA) from employees.
- Update the training plan with the actual costs and dates from the service providers.
- Follow up on implementing the ITP.
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing Training and Coaching
Education & Academic back grounds
- Bachelor Degree
- HR Diploma is preferred
Experience & Knowledge
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Presentation & Reporting skills.
- Detailed Oriented
- Strong Communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Follow up skills
- Very good command in English (Writing & Listening)
- Super user in Excel, PowerPoint & outlook.
About this Company
Agility builds durable, efficient supply chains that power businesses and drive trade, creating access to new opportunities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Agility Egypt
Agility’s story parallels the rise of emerging markets in the global economy. The company got its start as a local...