- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Monitor and manage the execution of customer projects including site visits, preparation of working drawings, production followup, and installation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute Site visits to acquire measurements and identify variations to the design.
- Prepare a site visit report and present solutions to any variation.
- Prepare Working Drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Supervise the production process including process control, schedule control, solving related problems, and insure production according to specifications.
- Participate in the quality control process by executing specific quality inspections.
- Supervise installation and delivery to customer.
About this Company
Throughout the past 40 years, Decorama has gained the confidence of thousands of clients by creating state of the art wooden furniture and flooring installed in the most luxurious houses and villas around Egypt and the Middle East. In addition, Decorama was able to attract the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Decorama