- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope.
- Project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestone.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Sales and marketing process for the required product.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Make a sales work plan and ability to achieve it.
- Using new and existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Generate new accounts in all industries and "public and private "sectors.
- Handle all tenders and prepare all required documents and follow up all submitted tenders on websites and newspapers.
- Leading and training other members of the account team.
- Managing the work of account executives.
- Leading project management activity.
- Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team.
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives, purchasing and IT managers.
- Attending client meetings and our partners meetings and seminars.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Handle after sales duties with customers
- Responsible for technical leadership. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Troubleshoot all complex technology issues and program bug fixing.
- Define project scope, develop and maintain detailed planning artifacts.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
About this Company
EPE is a dynamic and progressive general trading firm established in Riyadh. EPE mainly deals with Mechanical and Oil & Gas materials. The Electrical and IT division was established with the sole aim of promoting quality brands and satisfying the requirement of our...
See all Careers and Jobs at EPE