- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,800 to 3,600 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
- Main Job Duties:
- Call on clients to deliver and explain company programs and services.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients, often covering a variety of risks.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage needed.
- Seek out new clients and develop client by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Insurance Marketing and Advertising Retail