- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Dealing with clients and interact with them via various channels: phone, chat, email ..etc.
- Closing sales with clients.
- Handling outgoing packages from A to Z Including accommodation, aviation , visa, tours... etc.
- Have experience in Contract Managing and Reservation issue.
- Develop Internal and Domestic tours.
- Arranging Tailor Made/ Fixed Outbound Packages.
- Handle the sudden circumstances of clients.
- Manage relation with suppliers.
- Participate in Planning and launching different product.
- Evaluating customers’ holidays and issuing appropriate feedback forms. Marketing and selling tour packages in the social networking channels.
- Assist clients to confirm change or cancel bookings .
- Handling reschedule and canceled bookings with the airlines .
- Quick and accurate review on the airline penalties .
- Collecting payments, checking duplication and maintaining records of transactions .
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Airlines/Aviation Hospitality/Hotels Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Pioneer Tours& Transportation
See all Careers and Jobs at Pioneer Tours
We started as “Limousine” operating since 1996, as the sole official tourism transportation company.
With the growing number of our loyal customers, many of whom were business owners or managers, are pleased with our...