- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our family is getting bigger, join AlMaqarr GROWTH!?
- Responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities to ensure smooth running of AlMaqarr Coworking Space daily operations.
- Responsible for providing, tracking and maintaining our inventory of both venue and Logistics.
- Responsible for transferring our culture and values to the community through Proper representation and creating a supporting environment of collaboration.
- Plan and implement different types of value-driven events to enhance networking And engagement in our community.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
Note: This job type is more suitable for undergrads and fresh grads
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Active, multi-tasking and negotiation skills.
- Representative and very good at English language.
- Microsoft office Skills
- Morning shift from 9.00 am to 4.15 pm.
- Night shift from 4.15 pm to 11 pm.
- 2 days vacation (Rotational)
About this Company
AlMaqarr is one of the leading coworking spaces in Egypt since 2012. It manages a solid diversified community of innovation and collaboration between startups, student organizations, social initiatives and freelancers.
See all Careers and Jobs at AlMaqarr Coworking Space