- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are seeking a general accountant for our Mohandessin office.
Your duties will include:
- Complete the files for the General Ledger accounts by performing an examination, identifying any discrepancies and modifying them when necessary.
- Verification of the insurance on all assets of the company and the work of statements showing the value of the asset and the insurance amount and the date of termination of the insurance documents and submitted to the financial director to coordinate with the administrative affairs (responsible for insurance assets company)
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly bank reconciliation as well as reviewing and approving the bank reconciliation note after verifying the supporting documents to ensure its accuracy
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis including those for expenses,banks,suppliers,customers,creditors - ect.
- Participate in the periodic meetings with direct manager to ensure that priorities are clear and the work-flow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year.
- Review the closure of the daily transactions by checking and correcting any discrepancies and modifying any errors to verify the accuracy.
- Responsible for the preparation of the balance of auditing and matching between the secondary balances and the main balances
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Check the integrity of daily checks
- Extra tasks may be assigned as necessary
Applicant must have the following:
- Degree in Accounting with " good" grade or better
- Minimum 5 years experience, in FMCG preferred/ an Imports & Export company
- Good command of English
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of accounting software (proficient in Excel and Word)
- Ability to manage a team, strong organizational skills, time management, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize
- Ability to accurately prepare and review daily, weekly, monthly reports ( will review others reports )
- Effective communication skills
About this Company
El-Ansary Trading and Contracting Co. prides itself on being the leading company in introducing exotic & ethnic cuisine to the Egyptian Kitchen. Since 1996, El-Ansary Trading imports all of the dry ingredients and kitchen utensils used in Thai, Indian, Chinese, Japanese as...
See all Careers and Jobs at el-ansary trading