- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The Import specialist/project coordinator's responsibilities can vary greatly according to the size and type of assigned tasks. Your duties will include:
- Forecasting of product quantity needs based on previous history and upcoming demand.
- Reviewing Egyptian product standards and import laws/ regulations ensuring that the product’s ingredients meet these specifications.
- Coordinate with the Egyptian Health ministry (when necessary) to conduct lab analysis on product samples.
- Review lab reports and interpret the results.
- Work closely with the supplier to do necessary labeling (taking care of colors, ingredient percentages, etc.) and documentation of the products according to Egyptian import laws, international standards/specifications, and the Egyptian Ministry of Health requirements
- Coordinating between shipping, insurance company, and the supplier to ensure orders are fully executed to/from point of origin to final destination.
- Follow up with the customs clearance agent to ensure timely release and delivery of products to our warehouse, including working closely with him to insure proper product classification and solving all problems that might arrise.
- Research foreign and local import/export regulations as it relates to company's import/export activities, monitors regulation changes, takes necessary actions to ensure company compliance.
- Research and select the best raw materials for our production lines.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El-Ansary Trading and Contracting Co. prides itself on being the leading company in introducing exotic & ethnic cuisine to the Egyptian Kitchen. Since 1996, El-Ansary Trading imports all of the dry ingredients and kitchen utensils used in Thai, Indian, Chinese, Japanese as...
See all Careers and Jobs at el-ansary trading