- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for digital marketing executive to manage our online coaching and education platform.
- Target right customer with right message . SEO . Ads . Content editing . Campaign ideas. New customer acquisition .
- Will be working closely with graphic designer to come up with new ideas, posts, info graphic or motion graphic videos
- Will oversee the online marketing strategy for our platform.
- Plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the our website and social media channels
- Define new campaigns and ideas to promote our services, increase paid customers to our services by proper targeting and right message
- Should look for our website, mobile application content, google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Create needed Ads in different channels
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Create Ads in different social media platforms like Google, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the platform website and mobile application
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, broadcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
ITEGY is a leading provider of high quality IT solutions in Egypt and are highly regarded in the field of IT. Technology companies from all over depend on our expertise to render service and education to their businesses. Our team consists of technicians who have devout...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITEGY