- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reviewing constantly the products expires.
- Confirms welcoming customers and treating them in a friendly manner, following standards.
- Handling customer complains properly as per standards, and report any significant cases immediately to the direct manager.
- Confirms promoting current and new items following the suggestive selling procedures, that guarantees a complete customer experience.
- Conducts performance appraisal and development plans.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the annual budget, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains the stability and the brand reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Reviews the monthly P&L and set with the area manager the business action plan and follow up on its implementation.
- Maintains inventory level within an optimum level, prevent N.A. or overstocking.
- Conducts spot checks and confirm cash installment as per company policy.
- Confirms raw material monthly review accuracy and consider corrective actions for any deviations.
- Reviews the monthly audits' results and generate action plans with the area manager and follow up implementation.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts.
- Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Apply the shift program accurately and develop supporting action plans.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to crew members to ensure excellent performance.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, need and concerns.
- Recognize and reinforce individual and team accomplishment with the store management team.
- Following the cash handling procedures, including opening, closing and cash installment.
- Maintains a regular and consistent attendance and punctuality Complies to food safety standards, sanitation and hygiene practices Maintains a proper personal hygiene and grooming for all staff members.
- Attending and passing the training and certification courses and requisites.
- Contributes to a positive team environment.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area .
- Assists with new staff training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production