Senior HR Generalist
Nasr City, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Write job description and job requirements for the needed vacancies.
- Manage the sourcing process to meet manpower plan requirements.
- Screen resumes versus job descriptions.
- Conduct face to face interviews and evaluate the selected candidates.
- Follow up with the selected candidates during and after hiring procedures.
- Send job offer emails to accepted candidates that include the required hiring papers and gross salarys.
- Maintain Human Recourses records by recording new hires, terminations, tracking leaves and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new employees.
- Provide HR letters for employees.
- Ensure that human resources files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and firm policies and procedures.
- Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets, reviewing firm policies gathering withholding and other payroll information.
- Assign and review salary structure as per standard and benchmark.
- Promote company’s reputation as best place to work.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Carry out all employees hiring and resignation process, social insurance forms and employees filing make sure that all the required hiring documents are available.
- Maintain and update employee records such as employment details, benefits.
- Prepare employees attendance and monthly payroll transaction.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions.
- Prepare and update employees leaves balance record.
- Maintain filling data and keep employees file updating “hard/soft copy”
- Run monthly report transaction to send it to finance department “new hire, deductions, compensations, allowances”
- Update social insurance record every month and report to finance.
- Follow up finger print machine.
- Manage company’s mobile account with telecommunication company such as provide mobile lines to employees, follow it and buy mobiles for company use.
- Update organization chart as per standard.
- Arrange training for staff in suitable training centers according to training budget.
- Assist in writing and updating company policies.
- Review employees’ appraisal periodically.
- 4-5 years of experience
- Experience with recruiting specially with sales reps in (FMCG) companies.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft (excel and word).
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at CosmoCare
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.