- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Write job description and job requirements for the needed vacancies.
- Manage the sourcing process to meet manpower plan requirements.
- Screen resumes versus job descriptions.
- Conduct face to face interviews and evaluate the selected candidates.
- Follow up with the selected candidates during and after hiring procedures.
- Send job offer emails to accepted candidates that include the required hiring papers and gross salarys.
- Maintain Human Recourses records by recording new hires, terminations, tracking leaves and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new employees.
- Provide HR letters for employees.
- Ensure that human resources files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and firm policies and procedures.
- Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets, reviewing firm policies gathering withholding and other payroll information.
- Assign and review salary structure as per standard and benchmark.
- Promote company’s reputation as best place to work.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Carry out all employees hiring and resignation process, social insurance forms and employees filing make sure that all the required hiring documents are available.
- Maintain and update employee records such as employment details, benefits.
- Prepare employees attendance and monthly payroll transaction.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions.
- Prepare and update employees leaves balance record.
- Maintain filling data and keep employees file updating “hard/soft copy”
- Run monthly report transaction to send it to finance department “new hire, deductions, compensations, allowances”
- Update social insurance record every month and report to finance.
- Follow up finger print machine.
- Manage company’s mobile account with telecommunication company such as provide mobile lines to employees, follow it and buy mobiles for company use.
- Update organization chart as per standard.
- Arrange training for staff in suitable training centers according to training budget.
- Assist in writing and updating company policies.
- Review employees’ appraisal periodically.
4 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
A company specializing in cosmetics and personal care offers high quality products with innovative and distinctive brands and a clear vision, these brands owned by the company to maintain the quality of products and continuous development to win the confidence of consumers and...
See all Careers and Jobs at CosmoCare