- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Bright Minds Center is looking for senior accountant with experience in the educational field where he/she takes care of all the accounting and financial aspects.
- Responsible for managing all the aspects of accounting and costing.
- Oversee and maintain the full sets of accounts and responsible for monthly closing, account reconciliations, fixed assets and payroll.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on monthly basis.
- Supervise daily branches' proper financial closing and records.
- Performs other related duties.
About this Company
We started our journey in Launching our English proficiency Programs since 2006. Bright Minds community is an extraordinary environment for learning English language where all utilities are available with a creative approach . Unlike other training providers we adopt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bright Minds Centers