- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Investigating new technologies and continually updating technical knowledge and skills.
- Provide recommendations and problem resolutions
- Participate in technical discussions and/or presentations
- Write documentation of new or modified product features
- The job holder will be located at Downtown for 5 month , then will move to Smart Village
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of Experience in Java SE
- Solid knowledge about Networks Essentials
- Critical thinking mindset
- Very good command of English (Speaking – Writing – Listening)
Good to Have Requirements (Awareness of the following is a Plus)
- Literacy of Linux
- Spring Framework
- DevOp Tools
About this Company
Misr International Systems (MIS) Established in 1982, MIS is one of System Integrators pioneers in Egypt, MIS is one of the early Egyptian companies entering the IT business. MIS has noticed the essence of Information security concept.
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr International Systems