- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for data management and administration within the sales, marketing and grants operation through collecting and maintaining contact data and reporting on sales orders to build and refine AMIDEAST database and catalog of clients while drafting client offers as per sales and grant client requests.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage Sales, Marketing & Grants data through maintaining an updated database of existing and prospective customers and donors’ contacts, using different data collection tools and sources and also maintain all Letters of agreements, customer related offers and contracts for the business development database.
- Develop corporate proposals and contracts for AMIDEAST corporate clients and donor
- Support Grant administration in contract management through coordination with main programs department
- Conduct Sales analysis reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Contribute in the market analysis, customer, and competitive information to support business development in setting new product pricing and managing prices of existing services.
- Centralize invoices and sales orders database for all services and oversee collection with the Finance department
- Track sales targets of sales team and provide data reports and analysis on achievements versus Target and sales forecasting.
- Follow up and coordinate sales operation within the office
- Support in the creation of agreements with the Authorized Distributers (ADS) and Outsourced Service providers (OSPS) by collecting data regarding their sales and reporting on the performance
- Conduct online search for prospective clients and donors to update the database.
- Work closely with the Customer Service department to extract contact details (emails & phone numbers) from the proclass system (client management system).
- Handle all proclass system processing for corporate customers
- Follow up on client activation and registration with the Testing & Education departments
- Collaborate with the marketing team as an AMIDEAST representative during events and fairs.
- Perform other administrative tasks within the department upon request.
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...