- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules on quarterly basis
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on quarterly basis
- Review and recommend modifications to the accounting system and procedures.
- Manage liquidity, cash flow, bank transactions & transfers
- Follow up receivables, payable & collections
- Review all sales invoices & follow up the delivery
- Prepare & review the annual budget
- Budget follow up (actual vs. planned)
- Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and make correcting entries.
- Payroll processing & related journal entries
- Closely maintains and monitor the fixed assets system & depreciation
- Prepare tax reports ( holding tax, payroll tax, sales tax & income tax )
- Closing books at year end upon completion of the annual audit.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Asass Investment is the portfolio manager of the real estate fund which runs the operational subsidiaries: Stone Group, and Asass Construction. Asass is also in charge of the strategic management and allocation of the real estate funds in the different real estate projects and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asass