- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Handling the daily accounting at site including handling petty cash, checking of contractors/suppliers bills.
- Do all necessary accounting entries correctly in a timely manner as per the company policy.
- Handle and monitor site payments & expenses and reporting it to the financial department.
- Monitor and handle vendors and suppliers payments and reporting it to the financial department.
- Creating regular reports to assist financial department for timely and in budget completion.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting tasks as assigned.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Founded in 1979, Mena Group for Constructions and Trading has been regarded as one of the most pioneer companies in the field of constructions in Egypt. And for more than a quarter of a century now, it has successfully built a well-earned reputation for excellence in urban and...
See all Careers and Jobs at MENA For Contracting & Trading