- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our Client is an International Trading Company, They specialize in soft commodities. they boast an in-depth knowledge of international trading laws and operate in accordance with GAFTA and FOSFA regulations.
- Notifies Sesco Trans with all shipment details before arrival.
- Follow up on the clients' payment status confirming that storage and discharge fees calculation and paid amounts are correct.
- Tracking clients' deposits through having an updated file with all deposits per client.
- Responsible for releasing clients' oils and grains shipment amounts/quantities through Sesco Trans.
- Follow up on the daily release per client.
- Tracking the company's warehouses movements/status and port releases.
- Following up on the fees/payments and contracts of warehouse rent with the organization of Damietta's port.
- In charge of issuing the shipment import approval/authorization from the general authority for import control.
- Issuing and providing monthly warehouse quantities' status report.
- Issuing and updating status report with all shipments including all related details.
- Assisting in the creation and follow up of oil suppliers' payments.
- Follow up on releasing and distributing clients' amounts/quantities with the factories.
- Issue and provide the clients' authorizations forms to the factories.
- Responsible for issuing the oils and grains shipments insurance.
- Issuing the preliminary clients' invoices.
- Reviews the shipment inspection, invoices, dates and quantities.
- Tracking warehouses storage transfers.
- Assist in the documentation/execution when required.
- Prepare and follow up on oils sales contracts.
- Issuing bank shipment documentation forms including but not limited to perform invoice, authorization forms and client release.
- Prepares and follows up on suppliers' purchase orders.
- Follows up on and handles clients' orders issues "if any".
- Follow up with the shipment contractors on the freight status when required.
- In charge of warehouse expenses payments.
- Coordinates for the inspections when required
About this Company
The company was founded in 1997 as Pauline D’Arcy HR & Recruitment Consulting being one of the first executive search firms in Egypt. After a 10 year period of growing renown for professional recruitment standards, the company joined AIMS International as Egypt’s local partner...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIMS International Egypt