- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- The Store Manager is responsible for leading and managing the store operation to deliver the highest standards of customer service and maximize sales of the store.
- He is responsible for the inventory, maintenance and the appearance of the store.
- Ensures cash management policies and procedures are followed and cash registers are accurately reconciled.
- Solves critical store operational problems including customers' complaints, in order to ensure operational effectiveness and to increase customers' satisfaction.
- Ensures the stock is effectively measured, controlled and managed in compliance with corporate stock management procedures.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Furniture Luxury Goods and Jewelry Retail
About this Company
When it comes to interior design, Sheffield synonyms not only with luxury but also exclusiveness. Offering itself as a lifelong lifestyle, its products- ranging from tableware to crystals- match everyone’s desire to stand out and have refinement be the essence of the home....
See all Careers and Jobs at Sheffield