- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance , Transportation allow.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Manage and supervise accounting department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Familiar with accounting systems & Modules.
- Prepare financial statements and analysis for whole of the company.
- Analyze monthly financial positions and report findings to relevant top Management, these reports include: a) Annual Budgeting sheets, b)Monthly Cash Flow, c)Monthly Financial statement (Income Statement, Balance sheet, P&L for projects and etc.)Monthly Revenue analysis report, d)Backlog analysis.
- Maintain banks relations.
- Review standard costs, including appropriate overhead allocations
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Egypro FME is a professional Egyptian company subsidiary from Wadi Degla Real Estate Company owned by Wadi Degla Holding, working in the field of facility and energy management, offering a wide scope of facility services for the entire property sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypro FME