- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receive, review and register tender notifications (subscriptions, web alerts, Media). As with RFP/RFQ for products and/or spare parts.
- Provide sales team with details of tender details, orders and RFP/REQ and make them aware of any problems likely to affect client.
- In coordination with Asphalt Products Line Manager& projects staff, prepare offer/bid documents, as per client requirements, including pricing, delivery/installation details, payment schedule, etc.
- Follow-up on status of tendering process and client orders, and report accordingly.
- Check stock availability or order schedules and forward the order details to Projects BU & PME BU.
- Receive contract/order award documents from client, and proceed to process order through local and foreign suppliers.
- Report on weekly base the sales offers and requests progress
- Will be given outdoor engineers support tasks ( offers ,letters and following up)
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ETG is a group of medium sized companies focused on the engineering services for several industries and infrastructure activities.
See all Careers and Jobs at EAST
The history of this Family owned business is back to the fifties of the last century when the founder Eng. Ragai Abdel Malek starts...