- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Annual bonus based on target achievement
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Our K-12 department is looking for a results-driven sales executive to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide education technology solutions for international and language schools in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell SMART solutions to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of schools’ problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Stay updated to the latest education technology trends and solutions
- Continuously improve through feedback
About this Company
Founded in 2003 by a group of experts who are aware of the importance of technology in our lives and how it affects the future of our children and accordingly our economy. With a trustworthy reputation for excellence, innovation and quality, Computek has consistently achieved...
See all Careers and Jobs at Computek International