- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
About this Company
1- EME International
See all Careers and Jobs at EME International
Is a global leader in enterprise mobility solutions, partnering with thousands of device makers and corporate customers to deliver profitable solutions. Since it was founded in 2004, EME International has established itself as an industry...