- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Act as a front-line interface with customers of Edfa3ly in Egypt and abroad.
- The role involves responding to customers through all the customer interaction channels as per your distribution and resolving their inquiries. (Phone, email, Live chat or social media.)
- Own and manage the client relationship: resolving customer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained by following up and communicating company policy correctly.
- Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate the customer's reception of the expected service & purchased orders.
- Utilize a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions.
- Implement high-quality standards of Customer Service for customers through maintaining your set KPIs.
- Apply FCR concept for all customers’ inquiries.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Internet/E-commerce Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Edfa3ly is an automated personal shopper service which allows the customers to know pre-ordering the exact cost for any product worldwide to be shipped to their door step and pay using their local payment methods currently delivering to the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at Edfa3ly