- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Become a Creative at our highly caffeinated & healthy fruit infused playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, results-driven advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of creative storytelling.
- Right now we’re looking for a Creative Visualizer who can amaze us with an exceptional ability to transform high-level concepts into cutting-edge visual solutions. We have a team of 20+ staff located in Maadi, Cairo.
- This position will be based in Maadi and you will report to the Managing Director.
What you’ll do:
- In this role, you will design and execute integrated, cross-channel advertising initiatives – you will turn dreams into reality with creativity and speed. You will also collaborate with the creative director, copywriters, designers, and other key members of our creative team to produce awesome, industry-leading work.
Day to day, your role will include:
- Creating and communicating concepts that intrigue and inspire both your colleagues and agency clients – with smart rational to back them up
- Designing proposals, storyboards, initial graphic concepts, and final deliverables
- Brainstorming and developing campaigns while working with clients on multiple projects at once
- Collaborating and partnering with copywriters to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect sync to make the concept as powerful, vivid and compelling as possible
- Assisting the Creative Strategist to improve the Creative group’s technical and creative performance
We’re looking for a Creative Visualizer who is both exceptionally qualified and easy to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a portfolio that shows your talent in web design
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- A degree, as well as videography skills, are plus,
- Art direction and strong digital design work experience
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution