- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Will be responsible for selling to customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
AdvertLan is a media company skilled at reaching influential adults through digital out of home advertising. Advertisers come to us with their ads, we publish them in a blink of eye and get back to them with results.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advertlan
We have the ability to deliver your target audience by gender, age, geographic location, and income.