- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Undertakes Electrical design review and consultancy work including systems design, production, specifications and schedules; provide reports and advice to Clients.
- Liaises with and provide focal point for Clients and lead and/or support consultants to ensure that Client interests are more effectively fulfilled.
- Coordinates all activities within the engineering discipline flow for the project.
- Adopts a responsible attitude to project management and actively undertake training of subordinate staff.
- Checks adequacy and accuracy of information and documentation produced by others.
- Ensures application and maintenance of all Quality System procedures.
- Handles all personal management duties including weekly recording of man-hour commitments to individual projects and reporting on a monthly basis particular project fee input information.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services