- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow up continuously all the tasks related to the New Products and Development Products with all concerned parties to ensure that all tasks related to Critical Path Analysis (CPA) stages are on track, such as;SOP items revision & finalization.
- Search for the best, innovative and cost-effective packs, and providing samples and following up for Marketing’s approval, with attention to split-up cost and budget allowance.
- Tracking the inter-department transactions of Claims, Texts & Artworks, and ensure through revisions that they are complying with both Local and International Regulations.
- Follow up the formulation process with R&D while considering the budget allowance, as well as Marketing approval for a final effective formula.
- Request samples of final approved packs for stability tests.
- Follow up stability status.
- Carry out Filling and Packaging Trials and acquire the needed assumptions for finalizing the product’s ex-work.
- Follow up and discuss with Marketing for the requested annual quantities for the best deals.
- Ensure sending the forecast to Planning to proceed with consumption revisions and placing orders.
- Provide all the needed info. and approvals to carry out effective consumption revisions by the Planning.
- Executing Pricing exercise with Costing department as well as finalizing pricing, communicating final Ex-work and following up for approvals.
- Initiating the coding process and tracking until finalizing, and Oracle Data Entry.
- Track the entire process of placing orders for Packs and Raw materials with Planning and Purchasing Departments.
- Follow up with the Purchasing everything technically related to the pack supplies and printing.
- Submit the needed documents to regulatory for registration & follow up to speed up the process of registration and continuously coordinates with R&D for providing any requested and supporting documents.
- Prepare the Laboratory Samples.
- Follow up manufacturing process until delivering a final new product to the Market.
- Works on backup plans and all possible solutions to cover any delays in the projects & solve any emerging problems.
- Keeps good relation with the current suppliers and new suppliers.
- Search for new business channels to grab new Toll Manufacturing opportunities
- Sends weekly reports to the concerned parties and the top management with the all project updates/details
- Sends weekly the Critical Path Analysis of each project to all concerned parties to monitor the project progress
- Finds the best, most cost-effective materials for the exiting & new products whenever is needed.
- Attends a monthly meeting with the Marketing and Top management to present the projects' updates & progress.
- Deal with legal department for contracts or annex regarding products
- Participate in well-known exhibitions for promoting our company image as a globally well-established company.
- Ensure the implementation of HSE regulation.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading Egyptian personal care manufacturers and distributors. With over 100 years of experience under the belt of its founding entity, Armanious Group, It has become the source of over 20 of the most popular cosmetic brands and is an essential part...
See all Careers and Jobs at EVA Cosmetics