- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, bonuses and travel compensation
- Females Only
About the Job
About the Job
MASARAT is an emerging consultancy firm based in Cairo with its HQ at Maadi. MASARAT tackling the EMEA region with the focus to bring intelligence and technology into mobility, spatial planning, urban planning, infrastructure management, security and risk management. MASARAT's services is executed through expert matters to cover the full consultancy spectrum; our engagement starts with exploration at the early stages of the problem followed by data gathering, case analysis, simulating and forecasting socio-economic impacts, economic and financial analyses, cost-benefit studies to scheme and detailed design, tender issuance and management, and proposal evaluation. Furthermore, we manage projects at the execution phase all the way till witness testing and project closing.
We are seeking Administrative Assistant/ PERSONAL ASSISTANT for the Managing Partner.
- Job Grade: G01/G02
- Reporting to: Managing Partner
- Location: New Maadi
- The Personal Assistant role is one to further enhance the Managing Partner’s capability/capacity to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively through administration and follow up of day to day activities, appointments, correspondence, meetings, etc (at both external and internal basis)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Partner in managing diary, the organization of meetings and the maintenance of confidential documents and files.
- Provide support to the Managing Partner in the prioritization of workload and responding appropriately and filtering requests on his behalf
- Screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate, meet and greet and the Managing Partner’s guests
- Word processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters and organizational documentation, taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports
- Organise and attend meetings, and arrange business trips
- Design and produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Managing Partner across the range of his work
- Respond to Board members/Leadership Team and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing
- Handle confidential, sensitive information including document production, preparation of presentations, reports and assisting with contracts and leases
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Partner including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the Managing Partner 's schedule is followed and respected.
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunity
- Level of education: Relevant degree preferably with post-graduate in business administration or MBA.
- Experience working as a strong Personal Assistant at a senior level
- Experience of minute/note-taking and the preparation, communication and follow up of associated action points
- Well experienced in office management and MS Office
Language: English proficiency is mandated
IT Literacy: Demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and general computer skills
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Strong communication skills with a highly professional telephone and written manner
- Extremely high organization and prioritization skills
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Planning and prioritizing: the ability to identify needs to be done and to develop an appropriate action plan in order to accomplish an objective and to monitor progress against it
- Ability to stay calm under pressure with great efficiency, time management skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork and co-operation: the willingness to work cooperatively and supportively with your colleagues. Developing positive, open working relationships in order to solve problems and to achieve business goals
- Able to adhere to a tight deadline and enjoy working in a busy and varied environment
- Elegant appearance, looking good and well dressed
About this Company
MASARAT is an emerging consultancy firm based in Cairo and tackling the EMEA region with the focus to bring intelligence and technology into mobility, spatial planning, urban planning, infrastructure management, security and risk management.
See all Careers and Jobs at MASARAT
MASARAT's services is...