- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Come & Grow With Integrated Technology Group
Job Title: Database Developer
Reports-to: Team Leader, Database Development
- Designs, develops and modifies software applications, components and databases; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and coding conventions to develop high-performance back end databases for world-class software applications.
- Develop and maintain the database stored procedures, objects, views and functions for all software applications.
- Contribute to the high-performance of the agile-development life-cycle by working with team members to author high-quality code according to assigned priorities.
- Maintain existing software & database systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
- Contribute to meeting project and product development goals on-time and on-budget.
- Author detailed documentation for source code created.
- Understand and evaluate new technologies, develop skills in new technologies.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
- Solid hands-on experience in the following languages/ tools/environments:
- Relational Databases
- Integration Services
- Reporting Service
- Analysis Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-player that is positive, proactive and a motivated self-starter.
- Experience in quality assurance processes / tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in Data Warehouse Applications.
- Experience in Oracle BI.
- Experience with Crystal Reports.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture.
- Experience in eLearning applications.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Document Management (DMS) systems.
- Knowledge and experience with build and release management.
- Understanding of Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) for Agile Software Development and other Agile Software Development frameworks.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a database developer.
About this Company
Integrated Technology Group (ITG) is a dynamic, innovative, and technology driven group of companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Technology Group
Established in Jordan in 1989, ITG operates through three subsidiaries; EPOCH Technologies, JAID Productions and ITG Investments.