- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Design and formulation of Long / Mid/ Short Term Plan for the plastics industries company.
- Preparing Business Plan /AOP for the Financial Year and ensuring its execution:
- Top Line, Bottom Line, Expenses, Marketing Plan, Market Expansion and Customer Experience.
- Strategizing for Market share increase by Competition Mapping and evolving actions for the same.
- Continuous improvement in operating costs, raw material yields, and capacity expansions executed on time and on budget, to secure and improve competitive cost positions
- Go To Market- (GTM) planning for the plastics industries company.
- End to end product mix w.r.t. innovation for creating products /features /technology /distribution/ pricing strategy, market trends & analysis /schemes.
- Plan activity and to lead initiatives that will introduce company into new markets or will introduce new pro ducts and services to satisfy customers current and future requirements
- Build a detailed understanding of company, its products, services and capabilities, as well as of the markets in which it operates and of its major competitors. Utilize the information and insight thus gained to drive future corporate development activity.
Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends.
Proactively involved in cu tomer interaction & extensive feedback management to ensure high levels of customer service & satisfaction
Participate in the Industry/account call s and priority Initiatives.
Set Department Objectives
Motivate and Empower the Team
- Team meetings
- Provide vision and strategic direction f or strategic goals of the company.
- Formulate and implement multi-year business plans to ensure their execution.
- Lead all functions in the organization t o deliver annual business objectives and establish a culture of growth.
- Drive permanent improvement and improve yields, quality and on time delivery while optimizing inventor y positions.
- Accelerate speed of development for new products and explore new products opportunities in the region.
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Package/Freight Delivery Plastics
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas