- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical & Social insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
What is an OD Specialist?
An organizational development (OD) specialist is an experienced professional who has role of facilitating organizational improvement, including assessing training needs, diagnosing organizational problem areas, consulting on OD strategies, and conducting team building sessions. OD Specialists work with the industry organization to help them run efficiently and effectively.
Duties of an OD Specialist
- The OD Specialist has a range of responsibilities.
- They assist the organization in areas such as team development, strategic planning, leadership development, organizational redesign, and change management.
- Team development is essential in every organization.
- The OD specialist may examine and analyze that need to work in order so that team can carry out task effectively.
- They may also develop tools for the efficiency of staffs.
- An OD specialist may also develop best practices for successful leadership values and characteristics for strategic planning.
- They oversee and administer targeted development programs for high potential leaders within the organization.
- Changes in any organization may occur. It can be a change in a form of technology, automation, merger or changing personnel duties.
- OD specialist can create a structured plan around in which a change can occur so that it runs smoothly in the organization.
About this Company
With close to 20 years' experience in providing quality healthcare solutions in Egypt, UAE, Sudan, Lybia ...Shaarani Group now operates out of 5 countries with affiliates in the USA, Japan, France, Korea & Germany. Our healthcare products and services range from basic...
See all Careers and Jobs at Surgitech