- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Social & Health Insurance, Bonus on Sales Targets
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hires, Schedules, Supervises, Trains and coordinates the work of Food and Beverage personnel and Catering and Budget managers.
- Ensures controls are in place to safeguard inventory controls.
- Manages finances such as budget, payroll and purchasing.
- Develops initiatives to build sales, profitability and guests counts.
- Responsible for the physical/aesthetic maintenance of the restaurant, Café and conference spaces.
- Manages F&B budgets and costs.
- Orders maintain and inventories hot drinks and soft drinks.
- Develops operational procedures for unit.
- Maintains and implements standards of quality in all food and beverage service operations.
- Carries out supervisory responsibility following policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all Health Department.
- Ensures that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures adherence to all local laws and regulations.
- Ensures all safety and security systems and procedures are followed to ensure the health and safety of employees and guests.
- Ensures established standards of foods and food safety are maintained.
- Oversees correct receipt, storage and handling of food and beverage products to ensure quality and freshness of all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ Years Experience in American Fast Food Franchises.
- Excellent command of English spoken and written.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of Restaurants organization, goals, and objectives, and policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic kitchen practices, protocols and procedures.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, co-workers, and the general public.
- Knowledge of profit and loss (P&L) statements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Possess self-motivational skills and hands-on management approach.
- Possess impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Possess strong skills in organization and efficiency.
- Possess experience in managing multi-unit food service facilities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evening and weekend assignments.
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to communicate and implement Franchise practices and requirements.
- Experience in restaurant openings, equipment layouts, and fit-out procedures in Mall and standalone locations.