- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To develop, create, and submit consultant specifications for new products, and undertake scheduled specification reviews in line with customer requirements.
- Manage the Specification Technologists, ensuring that we meet or exceed consultant & customer expectations for the launch of new products against a critical path.
- Once new products have been agreed, liaise with consultant to submit specifications in the agreed format, to the correct level of detail, and within the agreed timelines as dictated by the customers' critical path/gate process.
- Ensure product instructions, storage instructions, shelf life analysis, and supporting factory documentation has been completed/received.
- Verify that specification information submitted is accurate, and has been supplied with due regard to customer/consultant ingredient policies, approved supplier lists requirements.
- Manage the internal critical path for the launch of products.
- Specifications to be built with due regard to current Egyptian legislation.
- Periodic specification reviews will be undertaken in line with customer requirements.
- Undertake colleague training requirements and sales team.
- preparation of seminars for customers/consultants and attend Exhibitions.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Consulting Services
About this Company
The main objective is to introduce innovative products and services to cope with the new technologies of this industry worldwide and maintaining the
See all Careers and Jobs at NCC X-calibur
international high quality production process.
NCC X-Calibur is producing a wide range of chemical...