- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job/ Position Summary:
- Perform routine engineering activities to provide support and assistance to section head for procurement of civil and architecture and MEP materials and/or equipment. Principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to, reviewing purchase requisitions, preparing purchase orders, verifying availability of items requested, preparing status report, and updating supplier performance record.
- Receive purchase requisitions and identify type of service or material required and verify if items or service are repetitive or new for action to be taken accordingly.
- Verify purchase requisition details, check availability of requested materials at project stores, prepare purchase orders and coordinate with Section Head to obtain approval.
- Arrange for submitting approved purchase orders and for inviting quotations from suppliers regarding requested materials and/or service.
- Collect quotations from suppliers, enter quotations in system, and generate comparison statements to analyze and evaluate suppliers.
- Arrange for preparation of various business letters (ex. LOI) and related documents used in quotation and procurement process.
- Coordinate with contracts and purchase order section to send necessary documents such as final quotations, blanket purchase agreements, offer file, purchase orders, etc. to initiate the drafting of contracts.
- Print purchase order status report for deliveries due in 1 week and contact suppliers to confirm delivery dates.
- Coordinate with section head to discuss details in case of late delivery and communicate information to concerned departments.
- May participate in testing materials and evaluating quality of civil , architectural & MEP material.
- Keep track of various reports and documents, update and maintain information for suppliers, and may participate in presentations, special projects, negotiation with suppliers, and other related activities as directed.
- Ensure conformance of procurement documents and processes with BEC’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties of a comparable level as assigned.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas