- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Summary / Objective:
- The position envisions product development and manages projects through completion; analyzes, designs and develops software enhancements and new modules; manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Define and improve software development processes and procedures within the area ensuring that standards and practices are being followed and improved over time.
- Prepare, Manage and complete project life cycle starting from project planning, requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure that the features being developed, solve customer problems and fully meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for preparing technical specs for the complex requirements.
- Review modules code and ensuring coding standards are followed.
- Lead implementation of testing practices including regression, acceptance, functional, and load testing.
- Initiates and sponsors R&D projects to develop new products or advance existing products.
- Direct development team efforts to achieve team and product development goals, objectives and milestones.
- Supervise and monitor software development team division including coach, and knowledge transfer, counsel them and encourage good communication among all levels of staff.
- Arrange, attend business meetings with clients on behalf of the company, and submit needed reports for the top management.
- Plan, arrange and attend meetings with the development team.
- Participate in the HR strategy, review and edit job descriptions, appraisals, technical interviews, salary grades, development plans and development, team vacations approvals.
- Collaborates with HR in decisions regarding hiring, firing, performance evaluations, advancement, recognition, salary changes, corrective counseling, and discipline.
- Provides input to departmental budgets and identifies and allocates resources to assure completion of established objectives within budgetary and schedule guidelines while upholding high technical standards.
- Manages relationships with others, e.g. other managers, upper management, other teams, support organizations, etc., to support cross functional and departmental teaming when needed and to remove obstacles so that direct reports and the team can effectively and efficiently complete product development, projects, and tasks.
- Works with Marketing, sales, and customers, to understand and support customer needs and requirements; uses this information to develop work-group or plans necessary to meet these needs and requirements.
10 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
APPTCOM is a software development company that adopts the new trends of technology and empowers the world with the best digital transformation hacks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Apptcom
We are different by our values that portray how we act and develop.
We create and innovate with...