- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs for web and mobile.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- This person will tackle user flows, wireframes, prototypes, app screens, websites, and email/marketing communications.
This role offers the right candidate to join a talented team, at great time of growth, and be able to put a lasting imprint on a young profitable company!
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate