- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Act as an Intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advice clients on market condition prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Promote sales of properties through ads, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property advising them on the suitably and values of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare docs such as representations contracts, agreement, closing, leases.
- Achieve the monthly and annual targets.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and condition of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of docs and disbursement of funds.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Green River Egypt Is A Large Real State Company, we are Emirates-Egyptian Company our Head-Quarter In UAE "ABU DHABI" we are working in real state services and Investment since 2007 in Abu Dhabi this is our first branch in Egypt, we are powerful team, our Vision is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at GRC For Real Satet