- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Description of key result areas of department:-
- Lead, direct and control the organization's financial resources to maintain the short and long-term financial health of NMDC.
- Ensure all financial transactions, policies and procedures meet the organization's short and long-term business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations, accounting principles and Standards.
- Receive approved monthly payroll data from HR department.
- Preform salary additions and deduction calculations.
- Calculate individual salary tax and social insurance on monthly basis.
- Prepare quarterly salary tax declaration and any other paper work and submit it to the concerned authority within legal timeframe.
- Calculate monthly individual social insurance deductions for Employee.
- Prepare social insurance form no. 2 and submit it to concerned authority within legal time frame.
- Maintain a master payroll data for employees reflecting all elements of additions and deductions.
- Prepare and send the monthly pay slip for company employees.
- Prepare the monthly bank transfer for processing the employees’ salaries within the agreed time framework.
- Prepare the annual salary tax settlements/reconciliation in line with the applicable laws.
- Maintain a master bank detailed file.
- Responsible for filing the payroll data and lease with the auditors for payroll related issues.
- Lease and answer employee payroll quires if any.
- These are a primary requirement for the job which may change according to company needs.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:-
Function Specific Experience
- Invoice Administration, Document Controlling experience
- The ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of finance and accounting (including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles I GAAP)
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software
- Able to provide gap analysis and recommend corrective actions.
- Knowledge of process flow chart Industry related experience
- Finance, Marine Construction and/or Oil & Gas related experience
- Years of experience 3 - 6 years.
- Develop knowledge, skills and provide honest and constructive feedback in an appropriate manner.
- Take ownership of own objectives agreed upon and the objectives for
- Ensure visibility of achieved results and performance for the entire team of
- Investigates, understands and responds to the customer needs (internal and/or external).
- Seek and share information and ideas in order to improve Help colleagues to achieve their goals respectively.
- Show respect, flexibility and loyalty to colleagues throughout the
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interface with colleagues at all levels.
- Must possess a can do attitude and will do
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage confidential.
- The ability to work under pressure, without supervision, and have good planning and organizational
- Gains trust from other throughout the organization where different interests play vital part through his knowledge, attitude and
- Simulates openness, yet discretion where and when needed. Approach others about achieving set agreements and acts responsible for the Organization.
Verbal communication/ Language skills:-
- Required: English
- Preferred: Arabic
- Any other language is an advantage.
Written communication skills:-
- Required: English
- Preferred: Arabic
- Any other language is an advantage
- MS Office- Advanced Excel
- Finance and/or accounting software, ERP Oracle based system is an advantage
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC