- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Monitoring progress of the project & oversee the running operations of the construction project & make sure that it will meet the deadline.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Checking and preparing site reports as required.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Founded in 1979, Mena Group for Constructions and Trading has been regarded as one of the most pioneer companies in the field of constructions in Egypt. And for more than a quarter of a century now, it has successfully built a well-earned reputation for excellence in urban and...
See all Careers and Jobs at MENA For Contracting & Trading