- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage and Lead the daily activities of Quality Assurance departments.
- Responsible for the traceability System of the farm and all its accreditation of the farm.
- Responsible for the Quality Manual and food safety manual System of the farm.
- Develop testing and monitoring methods and perform inspections and tests on finished products.
- Supply quality control data necessary for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established protocols.
- Develop policies, procedures and systems for the management of 3rd party audits to achieve the standard specifications (Global GAP- different crops and farm through internal inspections audit and internal requirements and are to report to the director of operations.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
WE ARE OUD; Proud of our History, Enthusiastic about the present, Ready for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orientals for Urban Development
Life, Redefined. Honoring the Past, Building the Present and Shaping the Future. Our STORY began with our very first development in 1994. Over the years, we...