- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation such as Bills.
- Timely preparation of import documentation for all air and sea shipments requirement.
- Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
- Deliver against departmental KPIs.
- Verification of all freight invoices.
- Maintaining of system data requirements and ensuring integrity at all times.
- Maintain logistics of records.
- Working closely with project Manager
- Track shipments across different channels.
- Resolve problems that are related to transportation and logistics systems
- Develop weekly tracking reports, outline/schedule for All open orders
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications