- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Car Allowance and Commission.
About the Job
For Siemens Solutions in Digital Factory & Process Industries and Drives Division we are looking for Sales Account Manager–Recommended from the field of Panel Builder, OEM and System integrators of ABB, GE, Schneider and Siemens
- Identify sales opportunities within each account
- Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers.
- Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate consistent and continuous revenue.
- Develop plans for existing accounts, in line with regional strategic direction, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
- Develop new defined targeted accounts.
- Train customers and prospects in relation to our product and services lines.
- Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated.
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, schedule dates and sales team members.
- Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
- Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific accounts and opportunities.
- Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis.
- At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
- Making marketing research.