- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Transportation...
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are seeking an organized purchasing officer to join our growing team.
- You will research and negotiate the best price and quality for our supply needs.
- You will establish relationships and serve as a representative of the company when negotiating contracts and building vendor and supplier trust as well as track and monitor the delivery and confirmation of all materials and supplies.
- Execute all purchasing activities for raw materials and equipment
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
About this Company
Mintra is a leading office supplies, household and leather products company based in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mintra - Misr for Industry and Trade
Since its establishment in 1990, Mintra has been committed to delivering best quality stationery and office supplies to its distinguished clients around the world.