- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Ensure that Tenders, Quotations and Expression of interests in full compliance with Unimix contracting and supplies policies and procedures.
- Ensuring cost competitiveness for Unimix raw materials with a focus on Increasing Procurement & Payment processing efficiency.
- Ensure all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers/Vendors are efficiently addressed and closed out.
Prepares reports for the management such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries, evaluation reports, annual plans.
- Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution.
- Ensuring cost/value achievements via technical and financial negotiations
- Ensuring Unimix credibility, reputation and sustainability in the market through communicating positive advantages in the market.
- Receive the quotations and offers of different suppliers and prepare quotation comparison sheets with emphasis on price, quality, delivery period and terms of payment in order to submit for the Procurement Supervisor and tender review
- Support the process of identifying new suppliers in order to expand the company’s preferred supplier database by researching and updating supplier background and credentials.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Unimix Egypt is part of the United Group. Our mission is to deliver high quality concrete products and services that meet customers’ needs every time and be their first choice. Our vision is to be one of the four companies driving concrete industry in Egypt and the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unimix Egypt for Readymix concrete