- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact after the discussion with the sales supervisor
- Makes ongoing field visits to the area in order to find opportunities for sales, gathering market and customer information.
- Contacts consultants / contractors (owners & site engineers) concerning sites under construction.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Develop and update a list of clients and update relevant information held in this system
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Participate in the implementation/support marketing activities, and the integration of sales efforts with other marketing activities, for example, the launch of new products, offers, advertisements, exhibitions and marketing over the phone.
- Make and participate of internal and external meetings with clients to identify needs and solve problems and to assist in business development.
- In case of approval of the offer price, ensure collection of the amount by the department of finance before developing a memorandum of contract, sending copies to the production /customer service.
- Records sales and order information and sending copies to the entitled department.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Unimix Egypt is part of the United Group. Our mission is to deliver high quality concrete products and services that meet customers’ needs every time and be their first choice. Our vision is to be one of the four companies driving concrete industry in Egypt and the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unimix Egypt for Readymix concrete