- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
FARRAG HOLDINGS LIMITED is a multi-national trading group in Hong Kong, China, USA and Egypt. FARRAG Holdings is specialized in manufacturing high-end brands of art supplies, gift items, toys, school and office supplies. FARRAG Holdings is the exclusive distribute for NARA Clay, GRANDEGO and other brands Worldwide. Our main markets are USA, Canada, China, Egypt, and Latin America. Along with newly entrance to the entertainment industry by owning the copyrights of Carton Characters. In addition to ARTforMART.com, which will be the largest online marketplace for connecting the art collectors, luxury lifestyle seekers with artists worldwide.
- We are looking for a Group Corporate developer along with digital marketing background to create, develop, implement, track and optimize our business plans and marketing campaigns across all the channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, strategies and be able to lead corporate development and integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Manage all marketing processes and business development activities including initial planning, execution, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting delivering marketing KPIs.
- Develop, document and implement business plans, processes and procedures.
- Develop presentations for management and stakeholders on business operations and developments.
- Address operational and cost related issues in business planning projects.
- Assist in development of business plan to achieve operational goals.
- Identify project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity and quality.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Identify new opportunities to add business
- Drive marketing best practices and standards within the organization.
- Translate business goals into marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing offline and online campaigns using a variety of marketing platforms and tools.
- Use Art technicalities and techniques to work closely with marketing and design team to develop specific digital deliverables and identify requirements for all creative assignments, including social media platforms, copy, blogs, banner ads, landing pages/microsites, and website content and design.
- Continually explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways and tools to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives, including social media, blogs, user generated content outlets and other relevant digital channels in alignment with business needs.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Develop strategies and leverage on the latest available technologies to grow our consumer database
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising