- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing the digital sales plans and marketing activity.
- Responsible to achieve the company sales targets.
- Develop new business and long-term account opportunities.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, and participate in meetings with clients.
- Develop new business strategies that can be continuously altered to meet the rapidly changing market/clients needs which will be submitted and revised by the direct manager.
- Working on basic market research to understand our products & market needs.
- Build a database for all our potential customers which helped in increasing our sales.
- Participate in client interactions for knowledge transfer, updates, review meetings.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- You will have to submit a weekly performance report and monthly achievements regularly to your direct Manager.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since 2006, QTS has serviced over 300+ customers worldwide and continues to grow by improving our quality and customer service. QTS's goal is to become the world's most reliable web service provider.
See all Careers and Jobs at Queen Tech Solutions
As a premier web company, we ensure that customer care is our...