- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Plan, organize coordinate and direct training and educational activities at management, professional and supervisory levels.
- Consult with Managers to determine training needs and schedule arrangements, training policies, and procedures.
- Research, select and organize training courses;
- procure test books, manuals and other training materials and equipment.
- Conduct training sessions and obtain the services and assistance of training specialists when courses and training procedures are of a specialized or advanced nature.
- Develops, writes and coordinates training manuals working with specialists for specific details.
- The training manuals should include course content, visual charts, videotapes, slides, etc.
- Types initial and/or final drafts of manuals.
- Prepares training videotapes and/or films and maintains library of video and film training aids.
- Schedules training sessions within individual training programs ensuring facility setup, audiovisual setup and employee notification.
- Conduct continuous research studies on new course materials and training procedures to develop and improve existing training data and methods.
- Participate in analysis studies with managers to evaluate and determine the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Responsible for the department’s record systems, files and training materials inventory; prepare periodic reports and summaries to keep Management apprised of training activities and results.
- Introduces topic specialists at the start of training sessions and provides courses that stimulate and motivate attendees.
- Develops a means of measuring the effectiveness of divisional training programs through testing, etc.
- Perform Job Analysis to confirm current and future training needs.
- Survey the staff to determine which competencies require more training.
- Analyze the feedback from the surveys to dictate training needs.
- Develop presentations to present training ideas to the Management team.
- Determine the format of training (e.g. workshop, online, interactive virtual classroom).
- Pilot trainings on small groups of employees and collect feedback.
- Work with training team to launch training programs.
- Provide interactive workshops that teach employees about new concepts.
- Work with software developers to design online trainings.
- Update knowledge database to provide employees access to solutions 24 hours a day.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Human Resources Training and Coaching
About this Company
Rixos Hotels, established in 2000, is one of the world’s fastest growing, luxury hotel chains. Dedicated to offering traditional Turkish hospitality and a unique spa experience in the finest surroundings and luxury ambiance, the Antalya based group currently owns and operates...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rixos Hotels