- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test debug and improve system software.
- Review code and design.
- Assist in developing and applying test plans.
- Assist in product assembly.
- Develop Bill of Material documents.
- Assist in Indicating electrical specifications of required cables and pin assignment.
- Integrate and test functionality with other parts of the system
- Perform initial and field tests.
- Participate in product assembly.
- Design, implement and test Graphic user interface (GUI).
- Communicate with the embedded team leader to update the work daily status.
- Assist in Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Assist in writing technical documents as required.
- Upload the work on Source Control Management System (SCM) on daily bases.
- Perform other related tasks as required.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Manufacturing Research
About this Company
TTC Technologies, Ltd is an R&D , Product Development and System Integration company in the field of Electronics, Communication , Software Development and Industrial control. The follow is a short list of services provided in our field of expertise:
See all Careers and Jobs at TTC Technologies