- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Inspects the site on daily basis and raise Service Requests for any issues that service provider requires immediate action.
- Follows up on MEP PPM schedules.
- Follows up on Infrastructure PPM schedules.
- Monitor and manages IRM activities and schedule for underground utilities and services
- Regular check and follow up on security incident reports and damages to property for further action and resolution.
- Manages Insurance claims process on accidental damages to property
- Coordinates with Landscaping Department for any issues related to landscape deficiencies
- Bids for and prepares Facility Management service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services, analyzes contract bids, and submits recommendations in close coordination with the Procurement team.
- Prepares and monitors periodic preventive maintenance and operation plans for company assets and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems.
- Manage controls and enforce permit to work system and policy.
- Manage hired labors and third party contractors.
- Closes all the service requests within the resolution period.
- Monitors/updates on a daily basis the Service Request and follows up with vendors to ensure timely completion of job.
- Completes follow on PR raised and coordination for site execution of works until completion.
- Prepares and monitors yearly budget on respected assigned community and company assets.
- Conducts surprise/random inspections for PPM schedule.
- Verifies repairs and replacement requests from Service Providers.
- Ensures that issues which requires improvement was raised to the management.
- Initiates new proposals for Master Community Improvement
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management